‘Fantastic course well laid out & resourced. I leave each session with fantastic ideas, resources and contacts. Thanks to everyone involved!!’ - Key Stage One teacher from Newcastle Upon Tyne
Working with You
At the Great North Museum: Hancock our vision is to inspire curiosity, learning and debate through a stimulating, innovative and provocative science and cultural engagement programme with cutting-edge university research at its heart.
We can help support museum learning and heritage organisations regionally, nationally and internationally to deliver high quality training and develop resources and learning programmes.
Our team are able to
- Audit your existing EYFS, primary, secondary and family programmes
- Train staff and volunteers
- Develop on site gallery resources
- Create digital downloadable resources
- Develop and deliver EYFS, History and Science curriculum focused CPD for museum staff and teaching professionals
If you have a project in mind then please get in touch and we’ll be very happy to discuss your needs and work out a quotation for you.
Tele: 0191 208 6865